Patients, family and friends acknowledge their experience at Shoreline Spine & Pain Associates as "ideal patient care."
The community views Shoreline Spine & Pain Associates as an indispensable resource in the conservative management of musculoskeletal conditions.
Recognized by commercial insurers and workers' compensation panels as providers of high quality care.
Physicians take pride in being providers for Shoreline Spine & Pain Associates, PC.
The mission of Shoreline Spine & Pain Associates, PC is to provide excellence in patient care, teaching and research in an environment that is respectful of others, adaptive to change and accountable for outcomes.
- AccessTimely and professional care.
- Safety Ensure that our patients receive proper treatment in a safe environment.
- Clinical Excellence Ensure that measured outcomes meet/exceed agreed upon expectations. Respected clinical practice policies, procedures and other standards are practiced 100% of the time. Tests, treatments, and procedures are thoroughly explained to patients and are understood.
- EducationEarly transitions from our treatment to self-care strategies. Supervised and home-based postural and corrective exercise/stretching programs. This limits out-of pocket expense and empowers the patient to achieve independence from care.
- Courtesy/CaringStaff always practice good manners, are friendly, polite, and emotionally sensitive to each individual whether patient, family, or friend.
- Healing Environment A supportive setting is developed and maintained that embraces the physical, emotional, and spiritual aspects of health and healing.